Thulin

Här kan Du skriva flygrelaterade frågor och inlägg som behandlar både historia eller nutid.

Moderator: Sven-Erik Jönsson

Thulin

Inläggav Jan den Das » 15 mar 2017, 18:40

Hai

The Dutch Naval forces used at the end and after the Great War the Thulin K (both single and tw0-seater) and the Thulin LA.
Now I am collecting everything I can get concerning these two types, technical/construction/dimensions.
Some time ago I read that some, rotary powered, Thulin types there engines had build in under a certain angle.
Now I am interrested to know if this was also with the K and LA types and if so how many degrees was this angle?

Who can help me with the information which I mentioned above?

Because of this I became also interrested in other Thulin types, how can I get more information/materials/drawings etc. of them?

Thanks
Jan
Jan den Das

Re: Thulin

Inläggav Christer Engdahl » 17 mar 2017, 10:41

Hi Jan,

I went to the museum in Landskrona, the town were Thulin had his factory. I asked if they have any drawings but there are no originals, only a few second and third copy blueprints. I only saw the listing but there is nothing specifically for the K- and LA-models. For the 90 HP rotary engine fitted to those types (?) there are quite detailed information. If anyone in Sweden may have information, Mikael Carlson is a firm candidate.

/Christer
Christer Engdahl

Inläggav Christer Engdahl » 29 mar 2017, 10:13

You're welcome ... :-( ... it was no trouble at all!
Christer Engdahl

Inläggav Jan den Das » 01 apr 2017, 15:17

Thanks for the information, I have send him an email.
Pitty, until now no response on my questions.
Jan den Das

Återgå till Svenskt Flyghistoriskt Forum - allmän del